Zenith Bank has pegged the monthly international withdrawal limit on naira cards at $1,000 per month.
In a mail to its depositors, it said daily limits for withdrawals outside Nigeria had been set at $300.
The mail read, “Please be informed that the monthly international spend limit for your Zenith Bank naira card has been reviewed to $1,000.
- GTB, Zenith, Nigerian Breweries, drive positive NGX rally as investors…
- Stock cherry-picking on Seplat, MTN, Zenith gives investors N30bn gain
- Lotus Bank obtains non-interest banking licence from CBN
- World Bank, IMF set up group to drive recovery, growth in the face of COVID-19
- World Bank recommends reforms to speed Nigeria’s inflation recovery
“Your card can be used for ATM withdrawals outside Nigeria ($300 daily limit), web and point of sale payment.”