Deposits up 13 percent to N6trn amidst challenging macro environment
The rise in gross earnings was powered by a 19.6 percent year on year spurt in net fee and commission income at N30.6 billion, supported by a 10.0x year on year jump in other income (N4 billion), partially offset by a 1.2 percent fall in net fee and commission income.
- Sovereign Trust’s Q1’22 gross premium reaches N7.35bn on customers’ deposit
- Domestic equities: 5-week bull run turns red as Zenith, MTNN, GTCO see…
- First Bank buys out Access Bank’s pension business in 100% takeover
- Nigeria’s diaspora inflows top $29bn on higher prices, bank channels – WB
- World Bank to release $30bn fund to tackle global food crisis