The Federal Government has announced the reconstitution of the board of directors of Nigeria Bulk Electricity Trading Company (NBET).
The reconstituted NBET board, which has been ratified by Yemi Osinbajo, the acting president, has Kemi Adeosun, the minister of finance, as chairman.
The director-general of Bureau of Public Enterprises seats on the board as vice-chairman, while the minister of power, works and housing will serve as non-executive director.
Other non-executive directors in the NBET board include director-general of Debt Management Office (DMO); director-general of Budget Office of the Federation and the managing director/chief executive officer of Asset Management Company of Nigeria (AMCON).
- Norway wants Nigeria to delist stockfish from forex ban items
- MTN, Airtel, Mafab in race for Nigeria’s 5G licence at auction
- Repurposing petrol subsidy payments for gas adoption in Nigeria’s transport
- Nigeria to produce EVs as Zeetin Engineering sets up factory in Abuja
- Nigeria, Israel create $300,000 innovation fellowship to pull investors…
Marilyn Amobi, the managing director/chief executive officer of NBET, is also a member of the reconstituted board.