Kayode Fayemi, said in Abuja, Nigeria’s political capital city, during an appearance before a joint Senate and House of Representatives Committee on Power, Steel Development and Metallurgy, that until all issues that emanated from the position of the London Court of Arbitration were addressed, it would be difficult to put up Ajaokuta Steel Complex for concession.
- Nigeria’s inflation records fifth consecutive drop to 17.01%
- Petrol imports’ impact on Nigeria's economy
- CBN eyes international financial hub to usher investments into Nigeria
- Nigeria’s DMO puts country’s public debt at N35trn by H1 ‘21
- Releaf’s $4.2m seed funding to rev up Nigeria’s oil palm production with…
Frontpage August 20, 2021