The Nigeria Customs Service has launched an Electronic Auction initiative, which will increase the revenue generation and ports decongestion. Hammed Ali, the comptroller general of the Customs launched new initiative in Abuja Monday.
According to the Comptroller, the electronic auction bidding process will replace the manual process of auctioning cars with which was characterized by fraud and other vices.
Alu, S.R., deputy comptroller general in charge of tariff and trade, says Nigerians should expect a rise in its revenue profile as well as transparency in its operations.
- Facebook launches new campaign in partnership with WHO to tackle…
- Nigeria’s rising debt stock alarming at N32.92trn
- DLM Capital set to join Nigeria's Fintech space as it obtains MFB license
- FG reveals plans to begin auctioning of Nigeria’s bitumen blocks by the…
- N10bn Covid-19 Bailout To Nigeria's Transport Industry shrouded in controversy