The Nigeria Customs Service has launched an Electronic Auction initiative, which will increase the revenue generation and ports decongestion. Hammed Ali, the comptroller general of the Customs launched new initiative in Abuja Monday.
According to the Comptroller, the electronic auction bidding process will replace the manual process of auctioning cars with which was characterized by fraud and other vices.
Alu, S.R., deputy comptroller general in charge of tariff and trade, says Nigerians should expect a rise in its revenue profile as well as transparency in its operations.
- Trouble in the Nigeria Exchange Group “NGX”
- Nigeria: Of bad ideas, reflexive superstition and loads of nonsense
- MAN canvasses policy stance for Nigeria to tap AfCFTA’s benefits
- Inflation dangers, policy fallacies and Nigeria’s peculiar situation
- Nigeria names Ethiopian Airlines winner of 49% stake in new national carrier