Nigeria is moving out of recession, its budget minister said on Wednesday.
“We discussed at length the GDP results just released and found the GDP performance very encouraging,” Udoma Udo Udoma, minister for budget and national planing, said after a cabinet meeting.
He was referring to data released on Tuesday showing that Africa’s biggest economy shrank by 0.52 percent year-on-year in the first quarter, having contracted 0.67 percent year-on-year in the same quarter last year.
- End current monetary rascality - Obaseki replies FG
- Fasua vs Rewane: Different takes on money supply, budget deficit, printing N60bn
- Saipem secretly plots Nigerian local content exclusion on NLNG Train 7
- The Nigerian Civil Service partners Africa Initiative for Governance to…
- Aba, Nigerian leather, garments and allied products hub, inaugurates…