Africa offers investors the largest return on investment, Tony Elumelu, chairman of Heirs Holdings in Nigeria said during the first session of the Africa 2017 Forum that kicked off Thursday, featuring the Young Entrepreneurs Day.
“I want to leave this forum knowing that there is no greater time to invest in Africa,” Elumelu said opening the forum.
Elumelu continued on listing some key tips for entrepreneurs in Africa, “All entrepreneurs should think of branding and positioning to become successful,” he said.
The speaker stressed the importance of private sector involvement in economic growth, “because no one can develop Africa but us and we must lead the way to that,” Elumelu noted.
- Elumelu tells UBA shareholders to expect greater returns in 2021
- Pitfalls Africa must avoid over COVID-19 vaccines
- OCP Africa partners Research Institutes to boost local wheat production
- Economic diversification, innovation zones and opportunity to catalyse…
- Africa’s export of primary commodities keeps it as enrichment source for…
Aiming to bring together policymakers, financiers and investors to promote investments in strategic sectors, the event is organized by Egypt’s Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation and the COMESA Regional Investment Agency (RIA).