Thomas Wyatt Nigeria Plc has announced to notify the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Shareholders and other stakeholders that the Audited financial statement(AFS) of the Company year ended 31 March 2018 will be filed out of the regulatory due date of 30 June 2018 occasioned by unexpected delay in the audit exercise of the financials.
This is according to a statement signed by Stephen Mayaki, chairman of the board of directors and published on the NSE website Thursday.
The notice is being given in line with the requirements of the Exchange and will also be published in two newspapers as required by the rule of the Exchange, the statement said.
The management of the company has put all machinery in place to ensure the filing of the financial statements does not go beyond 30 September 2018.
- Ecobank appoints former GTB ED as new CEO Nigeria, regional executive
- Norway wants Nigeria to delist stockfish from forex ban items
- MTN, Airtel, Mafab in race for Nigeria’s 5G licence at auction
- LCCI says Nigeria’s economy to close 2021 with 2.5% growth
- NAHCO controls ground handling as United Airlines returns to Nigeria
The company, as stated in the release, however, regretted any inconvenience such particular delay will cause their esteem shareholders and assure them of company’s continuous compliance with Regulatory requirements.