The Nigerian Stock Exchange Thursday announced to dealing members of the listing of additional 1,961,709,167 ordinary shares of Unilever Nigeria Plc.
The additional shares arose from Unilever’s Rights Issue of 1,961,709,167 ordinary shares of 50 kobo at N30.00 per share in the Ratio of 14:27 ordinary shares held as at 28 June 2017 were listed on the Daily Official List of the Exchange on November 16, 2017.
With the listing of 1,961,709,167 ordinary shares, the total issued and fully paid up shares of Unilever Nigeria Plc has now increased from 3,783,296,250 to 5,745,005,417 ordinary shares.
- Unilever Nigeria back in black as revenues grow 40.8% to N19.7bn in Q2’21
- Nigeria's Security Funding
- On-demand service delivery startup, ShapShap, launches in Nigeria
- RxAll, Nigeria, US-based health tech startup, closes $3.15m funding round
- Bellwethers put N329.7bn profit in investors’ hands in post-Sallah…
Frontpage December 20, 2018