The Nigerian Stock Exchange Thursday announced to dealing members of the listing of additional 1,961,709,167 ordinary shares of Unilever Nigeria Plc.
The additional shares arose from Unilever’s Rights Issue of 1,961,709,167 ordinary shares of 50 kobo at N30.00 per share in the Ratio of 14:27 ordinary shares held as at 28 June 2017 were listed on the Daily Official List of the Exchange on November 16, 2017.
With the listing of 1,961,709,167 ordinary shares, the total issued and fully paid up shares of Unilever Nigeria Plc has now increased from 3,783,296,250 to 5,745,005,417 ordinary shares.
- DMO lists three FGN bonds valued at N150bn on the FMDQ OTC and NSE
- IMF says sub-Saharan African will need additional funding of $245bn to…
- Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX) Plc shares to be sold at N25 on the NASD…
- Tapping insurance for food security in Nigeria
- Protecting 5,000km pipeline network in Nigeria’s midstream oil subsector
Frontpage December 16, 2019