Veritas Kapital Assurance is offering discounts on its comprehensive motor insurance policies through to December 31, 2020.
According to the company, the offer is to provide relief to customers that are experiencing financial pressure in the current economic environment.
The discount offering comes just as the firm announced Covid-19 palliative donations to the government and people of Gombe State as part of its contribution to the sustainable development of the nation’s economy.
- On interstate travel ban and Motor Insurance
- Conoil offers N1.39bn dividend payout from impressive 2019 financial performance
- African lives matter, too; Energy Policy decisions should consider their needs
- Managing our inorganic state (2)
- Ekiti State, UNOPS, SHS sign $2bn deal to build 50,000 affordable homes…
The donation comprised of hospital beds that are intended to alleviate discomfort for Covid-19 patients receiving treatment at the State’s isolation centres.
The company, in a statement issued recently, disclosed that the items were received by, the Idris Mohammed, the chairman of the Gombe State Covid-19 Committee.
The chairman thanked Veritas Kapital for supporting the state during these difficult times, and pledged that the items would be judiciously used.
Frontpage December 11, 2019