He lauded the management of Giwa Gas FZE for the decision to invest in Akwa-Ibom and by extension, the Niger Delta.
He commended Governor Emmanuel for attracting investors to his state, expressing optimism that the gas and fertilizer project will not only transform the economy of Akwa Ibom State but will create employment opportunities for the people.
- CBN’s $2.4bn contract invalidation puts manufacturers on shaky ground
- Let’s Get Specific About Kindness in Business
- Dynamics of price uncertainty in property development business
- Business activity in Nigeria plummets to 3-Month low on soaring costs
- Tony Elumelu Foundation stars in Harvard Business School's new case study
The Akwa Ibom State governor said the entire area where gas and fertilizer project is located will be transformed to an industrial hub, while the swampy area will be used to plant coconut that will feed a planned coconut refinery.
He urged the youths of the State to develop their capacity in order to take advantage of the tremendous opportunities that the industrial hub will offer.