By Samson Echenim
African Investment Forum (AIF) − the continent’s biggest investment marketplace for accelerated economic transformation – is slated for 11-13 November 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The African Development Bank Group and the Africa Finance Corporation, will meet industry and business leaders in Abuja, Nigeria on Monday, July 8, 2019 as part of a roadshow to woo investors ahead of its second Africa Investment Forum (AIF) in November.
Africa’s biggest investment marketplace for accelerated economic transformation, AIF is slated for November 11-13, 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa. It is dedicated to advancing projects throughout Africa to bankable stages, raising capital, and accelerating the financial closure of deals.
The Abuja roadshow targets chief executive officers, captains of industry, State governments and other key players that will re-affirm Nigeria’s investment-ready status. The event will build on the quantity and quality of deals brokered in 2018, as well as explore investment opportunities across the continent.
“By convening Nigeria’s premium project sponsors, borrowers, lenders and investors, the roadshow will showcase bankable projects, attract financing, and provide platforms for investing across multiple countries,” the bank said in a statement.
- Nigerian economy to benefit from AfDB’s AUD$600-mn first ever Australian…
- Nigerian SMEs, other businesses to benefit from G7 DFIs, multilateral…
- G-7 leaders mull electric vehicle dominance by 2030
- Nigerian stocks stay bullish as buying interests drive market cap by N151bn
- Mastercard earmarks $1.3bn to save lives, partners Africa CDC