Chainalysis noted that although cryptocurrency-based crime hit a new all-time high in 2021, transactions involving illicit deals represented just 0.15 percent of crypto transaction volume in 2021, down from 0.62 percent recorded in 2020, reflecting an all-time low in share of all cryptocurrency activities.
- Crypto meltdown opens window to institutional investors, say experts
- Amidst crypto dints, SEC’s guidelines clears way for Bitcoin, NFTs in Nigeria
- The Rising Importance of Value Innovation for Creating New Growth
- Eni’s new report commits firm to carbon neutrality by 2050
- How significant is Africa to the West, to the world (3)?