By Samson Echenim
Airtel Nigeria has lowered cost of data for its teeming subscribers.
The telecoms giant on Wednesday said it has increased the data allowance on its weekly and monthly data tariff plans in a new move that will enable mobile internet consumers to enjoy more value at heavily discounted rates.
The new data tariff review applies to most of the weekly and monthly data plans of the telco including its mega plans.
Under the new tariff, customers, who subscribe to the N3,000 monthly plan will get 8GB data; consumers who buy the N5,000 monthly plan will get 15GB of data while customers who subscribe to the N20,000 Mega plan will be credited with 110GB of data, valid for 30 days.
Airtel also introduced a new data plan specifically designed for heavy data users, seeking more value to stream online, chat and download movies. The new plan gives 6GB of data weekly for only N1,500.
- Working with data scientists to meet future data protection needs
- MAN canvasses policy stance for Nigeria to tap AfCFTA’s benefits
- Nigeria on the brink, needs capable leader to pull it back, says NAMO
- Nigeria names Ethiopian Airlines winner of 49% stake in new national carrier
- Nigeria pushes for solution to agro-exports rejection in global market