British American Tobacco said on Wednesday it was continuing to perform well and it was confident it would deliver another year of good earnings growth at constant currency as its brands outperformed the industry.
BAT, which makes Lucky Strike and Dunhill cigarettes, said in a second-half trading update that its markets in Canada, Germany, Romania, Bangladesh, and Ukraine were performing well but conditions remained challenging in Russia, Brazil, South Africa and Malaysia.
- Unilever Nigeria Plc records robust top-line growth as strategic…
- New SEC statement confirms equities trading on Trove, Chaka, Bamboo, as illegal
- From Fear to Enlightenment: Building Resilience During Covid Year One
- Aluminium prices records 3-year high as Chinese demand strengthens
- Economic diversification, innovation zones and opportunity to catalyse…
Frontpage November 29, 2019