Nigeria has recorded its third case of Coronavirus after a 30-year-old female tested positive to the virus, the Lagos State Ministry of Health has said.
Announcing this on its Twitter handle, @lsmoh Tuesday, the ministry said the new case was independent of the Italian index case.
- Unilever Nigeria Plc records robust top-line growth as strategic…
- Nigeria’s rising debt stock alarming at N32.92trn
- DLM Capital set to join Nigeria's Fintech space as it obtains MFB license
- N10bn Covid-19 Bailout To Nigeria's Transport Industry shrouded in controversy
- FG reveals plans to begin auctioning of Nigeria’s bitumen blocks by the…
Third case of #COVID19NIGERIA confirmed in Lagos.
– This is a new case independent of the index case
– 30 year old Nigerian, female
– Returned from the UK on 13th March
– Observed self-Isolation, developed symptoms
– Tested positive
– Now at Mainland GH receiving care pic.twitter.com/f8osZk4Ba4
— LSMOH (@LSMOH) March 17, 2020
It said: “The 30-year-old Nigerian female returned from the United Kingdom on March 13. She observed self-Isolation upon arriving the country.
“Upon developing symptoms, she reached out to us, and she has now tested positive to the virus.”
The ministry said she was presently at the Mainland General Hospital in Yaba where she is receiving care.