Chaka, launched in 2019, aims to create opportunities for Nigerians to invest in dollar assets and at the same time allow foreigners to invest in Nigerian assets and thus, give Nigerians access to more than 10,000 stocks and ETFs trading on local and foreign capital markets.
- PenCom investment philosophy driven by growth of pension pot, says Dahir-Umar
- When will Africa be wary of China?
- Curacel CEO talks up IPR in Africa through products for underserved markets
- BTN’s WINHER to close $42bn global financing gap for women-led startups…
- Investors bargain-hunt MTN Nigeria, Airtel Africa for N163.2bn gains on NGX
Frontpage September 27, 2019