The company said the new platform, which provides a comprehensive view of payment insights, competitive intelligence and industry trends for banks and financial institutions across the world, is now available within the Middle East and Africa, adding that the innovation was critical for business success and would allow businesses to have access to relevant insights, data and analysis to inform smart decisions.
- Autochek expands into North Africa with acquisition of Morocco’s KIFAL Auto
- FCMB, Mastercard to support 100,000 MSMEs
- How significant is Africa to the West, to the world? (2)
- Africa policymakers should manage urban boom as new cities emerge
- Bboxx, secures $15m funding from InfraCo Africa for SSA solar expansion