The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) will carry on in its quest to expedite and strengthen the expansion of strong ICT and broadband infrastructure across the nation in order to bolster Nigeria’s digital economy development, Umar Danbatta, its executive vice chairman said.
- Boost for financial inclusion, electrification in Africa as…
- ECA,350 partners push for economic empowerment of African women, youths
- CBN says N477bn disbursed to MSMEs across Nigeria in QE-style interventions
- Opportunities, investment strategies for developing Nigeria’s fossil fuels
- Nigeria’s mining sector in crisis, $9bn lost to illegal miners yearly