Nigeria’s liquefied natural gas (LNG) export facility has launched a tender to sell three cargoes loading during June, trade sources said, Reuters reports.
Bids for the tender are due on June 1 and the specific cargo loading dates are June 14, June 20-June 30, and June 25-July 4, the trade sources said.
- Nigeria launches Digital Nigeria portal, mobile app to help Nigerians…
- Lead Capital analysts give reasons why you should buy 8 stocks, sell 2 this week
- Nigeria approves new names for improved cassava varieties
- NCC to boost economic growth in Nigeria with robust ICT infrastructure
- Nigeria’s foreign reserves up $200m after London court order
Finance January 10, 2020
Frontpage November 11, 2019