Equities trading on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) consolidated its gaining streak with the All-Share Index (ASI) appreciating by 1.10 percent to close at 38,350.64 basis points in contrast to 0.40 growth the previous day.
Similarly, the market capitalization inches up 1.10 percent to close at N13.7trillion.
Market turnover also ended positive at as volume moved up by 106.54 percent as against 68.00 percent recorded in the previous session.
America International Insurance company (AIICO), Transnational Corporation of Nigeria (Transcorp ) and FIidelity Bank were the most active stocks in term of volume traded and thus boosted market
Price movement chart in the same vein reflected the bullish trend as Berger Paint Plc led 23 price gainers against 12 price Losers topped by Dangote Sugar refinery at the end of Thursday trading session.
- Positivity breathes on the equities as buying interests in MTN, FBN,…
- New SEC statement confirms equities trading on Trove, Chaka, Bamboo, as illegal
- Does the emerging Nigerian Social capital market have bearing on…
- Nigerian, African banks face climate, environmental risk threats - Moody’s
- NSE rebrands as the Nigerian Exchange Group; remains committed to high…
Frontpage November 27, 2019