The new forex policy of government, which has seen the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) continually injecting dollar into the foreign exchange market, has been commended as the right measure to boosting critical sectors of the economy, according to stakeholders.
- WhatsApp fixes critical vulnerabilities in newer version of app
- Umuahia South stakeholders assured of speedy completion of Ubakala water scheme
- Nigerian diaspora, oppressive statism and economic growth (1)
- NNPCL as commercial entity for sustainable financial growth
- Norwegian company raises $74m for solar projects in Nigeria, others