Onyema, NSE CEO to review 2018 market performance, provide 2019 prognosis
Adesola Afolabi was a businessamlive reporter and Head of Financial desk.
January 8, 20193.9K views0 comments
Oscar Onyema, the chief executive officer of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) will next week Monday address the capital market community in a forum to review the performance of the market in the preceding year and give prognosis for the market for the New Year, 2019.
The forum scheduled for January 14, 2019, at the Stock Exchange House, Marina, Lagos is an annual event with expected attendance from the stockbroking community, analysts, media and other stakeholders.
A statement from the NSE on Tuesday noted that “with the significant progress made by the exchange in 2018 in areas of thought leadership, product development, regulation, sustainability, protection of investors fund amongst others, attendees will have the opportunity of learning more of the 2019 plans.
- The imperative of regular process review by companies
- How $483.98bn cloud computing can boost financial performance of…
- Stock market extends bullish trend as ASI grows by 0.07%
- NGX maintains bullish trend with market capitalisation up N17 billion
- NGX maintains bullish uptick with market capitalisation up N6bn