Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies are unlikely to extend their production cut agreement at this week’s meeting, Hossein Kazempour Ardebili, Iran’s OPEC governor, said on Tuesday, adding that he expects some countries, to pull out of the agreement in protest over behaviour that had sharply decreased oil prices.
- Iraq sees no need for further OPEC output cuts, will…
- OPEC and its allies undecided on output cuts amid…
- Who benefits from OPEC production cuts? The U.S.
- OPEC waits on Russia to decide production cuts
- OPEC allies seen acting more responsibly on production cuts
- OPEC, Russia to extend oil production cuts until end of 2018