Funding to scale up drug checking tech in Africa
The health-tech startup focused on scaling its drug checking and counterfeiting technology across the continent also said that the financing round is coming after it recently closed a $2 million seed round, which was oversubscribed with $2.25 million, as well as a $900,000 pre-seed raised at the tail end of 2020.
- Protecting Your Mental Health at Work
- ECA, ABCHealth partner on health investment summit for $259bn opportunities
- NYSC partners NHIS to extend health insurance for corp members
- CBN says N477bn disbursed to MSMEs across Nigeria in QE-style interventions
- Nigeria needs clear policy actions in ship breaking practice
Frontpage February 13, 2020