A deal put together by Nigeria headquartered pan African lender, United Bank for Africa (UBA) plc, and United Kingdom global airline, British Airways, is promising the lender’s cardholders sign
He, however, advised customers of both organisations to book early for Christmas to take full advantage.
- Veritas Kapital Assurance offers motor policy discounts, donates to Gombe State
- Microfinance Bank Valuation: Issues Arising
- Global Finance names Ecobank most innovative bank in Africa
- Wema Bank staff relieves communities affected by COVID-19
- US commercial bank loans jump by $1trn in five months to reach $14.8trn
Frontpage February 10, 2020