A weak investor appetite weighed negatively on the Nigerian stock market Wednesday with Tuesday’s sell pressures on bellwethers continuing for a second day and forcing the market’s All-Share Index down by as much as 2.1 percent.
- Despite low risk appetite: NSE Lagos pulls stellar performance,…
- Nigeria equities opened weak on selloffs in large caps DangCem, FBN, Flour Mills
- Nairobi Stock Exchange pushes expansion plans with more listings in…
- Africa opens world’s largest single market (4)
- Nigerian cocoa dealers fret as price slump squeezes revenues
Frontpage October 8, 2020
Banking November 11, 2019