Zenith Bank Plc has announced the retirement of Baba Tela as its non-executive director after 12 years of service to the bank.
In a statement signed by Michael Otu, the bank’s secretary, the bank stated that the retirement took effect from October 2, 2018, after the board’s approval on November 15, 2018, while also thanking Tela for his service to the bank.
Tela was appointed as an independent non-executive director of Zenith Bank plc on July 17, 2007. He had served in various capacities in the past, including as executive director, Yarwa Consolidated Industries Limited, managing director of Masenterp Nigeria Limited.
- GTB, Zenith, Nigerian Breweries, drive positive NGX rally as investors…
- Stock cherry-picking on Seplat, MTN, Zenith gives investors N30bn gain
- World Bank recommends reforms to speed Nigeria’s inflation recovery
- World Bank, IMF set up group to drive recovery, growth in the face of COVID-19
- Nigeria's central bank assures The Gambia, NSPMC can print its local currency