The cards are designed to provide customers with more spend flexibility by enabling them to access their Pounds and Euro domiciliary accounts from anywhere in the world.
This means that the financial institution’s customers can now spend Pounds Sterling and Euros from their domiciliary accounts in countries where such are legal tender, without having to worry about currency conversions.
The new Zenith Bank Pounds and Euro Visa Debit Cards support ATM withdrawals abroad and POS/Online payments at merchant locations in over 210 Countries.
- Ahead MTN offer, Nigeria bourse tumbles on sell-offs in Zenith, GTCo, DanSugar
- NDIC pays N108bn to 400k depositors in 27yrs of bank liquidation in Nigeria
- UBA emerges Africa’s top bank, records most wins at 2021 African Banker awards
- Norway wants Nigeria to delist stockfish from forex ban items
- MTN, Airtel, Mafab in race for Nigeria’s 5G licence at auction
Customers can obtain the Pounds or Euro Visa Debit Card at any of the Bank’s branches nationwide, according to the bank.