The cards are designed to provide customers with more spend flexibility by enabling them to access their Pounds and Euro domiciliary accounts from anywhere in the world.
This means that the financial institution’s customers can now spend Pounds Sterling and Euros from their domiciliary accounts in countries where such are legal tender, without having to worry about currency conversions.
The new Zenith Bank Pounds and Euro Visa Debit Cards support ATM withdrawals abroad and POS/Online payments at merchant locations in over 210 Countries.
- Nigeria's central bank leaves monetary policy parameters unchanged in…
- Access Bank’s N30bn 7-year bond gets “A+” rating from Agusto & Co.
- Nigeria's Security Funding
- IMF keeps Nigeria’s GDP growth forecast at 2.5% in 2021, 2.6% in 2022
- Nigeria’s $2.8bn AKK gas pipeline on course for delivery, NNPC assures
Customers can obtain the Pounds or Euro Visa Debit Card at any of the Bank’s branches nationwide, according to the bank.