The cards are designed to provide customers with more spend flexibility by enabling them to access their Pounds and Euro domiciliary accounts from anywhere in the world.
This means that the financial institution’s customers can now spend Pounds Sterling and Euros from their domiciliary accounts in countries where such are legal tender, without having to worry about currency conversions.
The new Zenith Bank Pounds and Euro Visa Debit Cards support ATM withdrawals abroad and POS/Online payments at merchant locations in over 210 Countries.
- CBN receives court order to freeze 11 bank accounts in FCMB
- Kenya and Ethiopia win big at 2021 Access Bank Lagos City Marathon
- Coronation Merchant Bank set to issue Series XV & XVI commercial papers…
- Former Barclays Bank GM, Tomisin Fashina emerges Ecobank Group…
- Nigeria’s rising debt stock alarming at N32.92trn
Customers can obtain the Pounds or Euro Visa Debit Card at any of the Bank’s branches nationwide, according to the bank.