According to a statement by the corporate social responsibility organisation, the grant is to facilitate construction of the College of Medical Sciences at the Sokoto State University, improve infrastructure at the School of Nursing, Tambuwal, as well as the School of Health Technology, Gwadabawa in Sokoto State.
- Appzone to expand as CBN grants switching licence approval in principle
- FCMB, Mastercard to support 100,000 MSMEs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service attacked by terrorists to resume operation
- How significant is Africa to the West, to the world? (2)
- Africa policymakers should manage urban boom as new cities emerge