The fintech startup founded in 2019 by Olusola Owoyemi with the aim of providing digital financial service through its flagship products – OmniBranches and Green Energy Plug – will help companies with large distribution network to manage their operations, particularly solar home system (SHS) distributors and mini-grid developers.
- Tappi secures $1.5m to facilitate digital commerce business in Africa
- Anatomy of SEC's capacity building for the financial press
- Zenith Bank,CFA Institute team up to strengthen financial markets
- Expanding local wheat production to boost food security in Nigeria
- COP28 sets goal to boost clean energy, phase out fossil fuels