After climbing to 5.01 percent year on year in the second quarter of 2021, Nigeria’s gross domestic product (GDP) slowed to 4.03 percent year on year in the third quarter of 2021 as a result of the negative impact of the Covid-19, data from the National Bureau of Statistics, just released shows.
- Eni’s new report commits firm to carbon neutrality by 2050
- Sanlam, Allianz tie-up may produce other tie-ups in Nigeria
- Why global palm oil windfall eludes Nigeria
- Nigeria approves N169.7bn in tax credit for reconstruction of 4 roads
- Google opens $4m BFF to 60 startups from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, 10 others