Acknowledged as one of the continent’s leading hospitality investment experts, Wayne Troughton of HTI Consulting recently shared unique insights on the top five and bottom five hospitality investment markets in Africa ahead of the 10th annual African Property Investment (API) Summit in Johannesburg.
Though Nigeria is not named by the expert on both the high and low markets lists, the country currently suffers constant bursts of insecurity, with Islamic extremist groups, kidnapping and militancy raging in several cities across the regions of the country.
- Abia woos investors as firm sets up medical oxygen plant
- Stanbic IBTC, Bento Africa partner to offer more value to Nigerians businesses
- Airtel Africa secures $125m credit facility to boost operations
- Nigeria's broadband penetration hits 44.5% in July, NCC says
- Our concern in Nigeria’s road transport sector is survival