Acknowledged as one of the continent’s leading hospitality investment experts, Wayne Troughton of HTI Consulting recently shared unique insights on the top five and bottom five hospitality investment markets in Africa ahead of the 10th annual African Property Investment (API) Summit in Johannesburg.
Though Nigeria is not named by the expert on both the high and low markets lists, the country currently suffers constant bursts of insecurity, with Islamic extremist groups, kidnapping and militancy raging in several cities across the regions of the country.
- Stock cherry-picking on Seplat, MTN, Zenith gives investors N30bn gain
- GTB, Zenith, Nigerian Breweries, drive positive NGX rally as investors…
- Re-assessing Africa’s relevance in global affairs under climate change (5)
- Covid-19: World Bank, African Union agree modalities to deploy 400m J&J…
- Disinflation continues in Nigeria with 17.93% May CPI