Dollar scarcity weakens foreign investors’ sentiments
Out of the total transactions carried out, domestic transactions during the month rose 46.4 percent to N93.80 billion, from N64.06 billion in the prior month. But total foreign transactions declined 3.9 percent to N24.35 billion in September, from N25.36 billion printed in August resulting from sustained sell-offs, the report shows.
- Local institutional investors bet big on Nigerian equities on bearish…
- Domestic equities: 5-week bull run turns red as Zenith, MTNN, GTCO see…
- Price, Friesland bonus drive N26.5bn gain for NASD investors
- Crypto meltdown opens window to institutional investors, say experts
- Investors on sideline ahead MPC meet despiteN1.2trn weekly gains