According to the report, South Africa’s E&M industry faced a challenging year in 2017 amidst economic and socio-political uncertainty. Total E&M revenue rose at a comparatively low rate of 6.8% year-on-year to R129.2 billion. A bounce-back in 2018 sees an anticipated 7.6% year-on-year growth, while the CAGR to 2022 is forecast at 6.5%.
- Nigeria, Africa remittances on target as Wari, Lycaremit sign partnership
- Olam Nigeria bags 2020 ‘Employer of Choice’ award in Africa
- TCN chief calls out DisCos’ funding structure for power industry challenges
- Africa opens world’s largest single market (4)
- Africa’s $3bn+ data centre market presents opportunities
Frontpage November 22, 2019
Frontpage December 13, 2018