According to the report, South Africa’s E&M industry faced a challenging year in 2017 amidst economic and socio-political uncertainty. Total E&M revenue rose at a comparatively low rate of 6.8% year-on-year to R129.2 billion. A bounce-back in 2018 sees an anticipated 7.6% year-on-year growth, while the CAGR to 2022 is forecast at 6.5%.
- Unilever Nigeria back in black as revenues grow 40.8% to N19.7bn in Q2’21
- Nigerians, Ghanaians, Kenyans, set for mass entry into gaming industry
- AU parliamentarians scuffle while Africa’s progress lingers
- Chaka closes $1.5m pre-seed investment, eyes opportunities in Ghana, West Africa
- Nigeria's Security Funding