By Cynthia Ezekwe
The board of directors of PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc has announced the appointment of Brian Egan as the company’s Interim Chief Finance Officer, effective from 1 January 2023.
The company disclosed this in a statement dated 19 January, 2023, signed by Jacqueline Ezeokwelume, its secretary/legal adviser.
The statement explained that the recent appointment follows the resignation of Zuber Momoniat as the CFO of the company, which took effect on 31 December 2022.
- Spectranet appoints Maneesh Kulshrestha as chief executive officer
- AfDB approves $50m, €50m trade finance line of credit to bridge Africa’s…
- Guinness Nigeria appoints Grainne Wafer as non-executive director
- How Analytics Is Changing Finance
- Lagos governor, FRSC chief, others for Nigeria Auto Awards February…
Prior to his appointment, Egan served as CFO of public companies listed in London on the FTSE 250 and on other international stock exchanges including the Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX) and Ventures Exchange in Canada. He has broad corporate finance experience and has worked with international FMCGs, logistics, manufacturing, retail and mining.
Also, Egan is an expert at delivering strong financial management, leadership and control to support commercial growth and transformational change. He has over 35 years of experience and holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Hons) and a Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Accounting from the University College, Dublin. He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland.