Wema Bank and its subsidiary, ALAT, Africa’s first fully digital bank say they are extending their valentine reward promo till end of February.
The banks are rewarding their customers who use the platform and other services channels this valentine season with special gift cards.
- Again, Emirates suspends Nigeria flights, extends suspension of South…
- Lotus Bank obtains non-interest banking licence from CBN
- World Bank recommends reforms to speed Nigeria’s inflation recovery
- World Bank, IMF set up group to drive recovery, growth in the face of COVID-19
- Nigeria's central bank assures The Gambia, NSPMC can print its local currency
Customers who would emerge winners via a raffle draw would be required to carry out a required minimum amount of transaction worth N50,000 in the month of February.
The reward according to Olufunmilayo Falola, communication lead, Wema Bank, will ease off the stress of its customers who are trying to figure out what perfect gifts should be given to their loved ones.
Falola assured that the gift cards that would be given to winners would definitely be the type that depicts what their loved ones truly wanted.
“Some winners will be sponsored to go for a date with their loved ones which will serve as an avenue to rejuvenate their love for each other,” she said.
The raffle draw will hold on February 24, 2020.