On the flip side, however, the level of trading activity worsened as volume and value traded declined by 12.8 percent and 43.5 percent to 158.4 million units and N2.2 billion, respectively. The most traded stocks by volume were Zenith Bank (27.3m units), Sterling Bank (22.0m units), and UBA (21.7m units), while Zenith Bank (N629.2m), Nestle Plc (N551.2m), and GTBank (N195.9m) led by value.
- Domestic equities: 5-week bull run turns red as Zenith, MTNN, GTCO see…
- First Bank buys out Access Bank’s pension business in 100% takeover
- AFEX, Kano State APPEALS to boost farmers’ productivity, market access
- Africa to establish energy bank as APPO, Afreximbank sign MoU
- Nigeria’s diaspora inflows top $29bn on higher prices, bank channels – WB