On the flip side, however, the level of trading activity worsened as volume and value traded declined by 12.8 percent and 43.5 percent to 158.4 million units and N2.2 billion, respectively. The most traded stocks by volume were Zenith Bank (27.3m units), Sterling Bank (22.0m units), and UBA (21.7m units), while Zenith Bank (N629.2m), Nestle Plc (N551.2m), and GTBank (N195.9m) led by value.
- GTB, Zenith, Nigerian Breweries, drive positive NGX rally as investors…
- Stock cherry-picking on Seplat, MTN, Zenith gives investors N30bn gain
- Nigeria goes missing in $38bn cotton market
- World Bank, IMF set up group to drive recovery, growth in the face of COVID-19
- World Bank recommends reforms to speed Nigeria’s inflation recovery
Frontpage March 12, 2020
Frontpage September 21, 2018