The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is working to respond to Nigeria’s $3.4 billion facilty request.
Kristalina Georgieva, the managing director of the fund, disclosed in a statement, this evening. According to her, her team.was already preparing a proposal to be tabled before the Executive Board for approval.
- How Nigeria Customs Service is killing businesses - - NECA
- COVID: A4AI asks Nigeria, others to relax telecoms taxes
- British airline, Flairjet pilots quarantined in Nigeria after engaging…
- Vaccine hopes rouse risk appetite to life as Nigeria inflation comes into focus
- Exclusive: Importations from US caught up in Nigeria Customs control…
Frontpage October 15, 2019