From the just concluded maiden edition of the Policy Implementation Forum (PIAFo), a new dialogue platform for industry stakeholders towards the drive for effective implementation of various policies in the country, stakeholders identified that promotion of alternative solutions that come with the ease of doing business can help stem $2.6 billion annual capital flight in the telecoms industry.
- Minister criticises CBN over neglect of solid minerals sector
- Oil sector R&D set for a boost as Dangote Refinery, NCDMB join forces
- Nigeria’s inflation records fifth consecutive drop to 17.01%
- Petrol imports’ impact on Nigeria's economy
- CBN eyes international financial hub to usher investments into Nigeria